HTS Tour -Danang Beach Break
Enjoy Danang, Hoi An and an international standard resort on a relaxing 4 day escapade, away from the crowds of mass tourism. The beautiful beach and wonderful resort facilities are the perfect places to chill out and regain your vim and vigor. Visit UNESCO rated Hoi An and have a guided tour of the historic precinct and see the ancient streets and buildings built in the 16th > 18th centuries and still stand today. return to your resort for more relaxation and the following day our tour ends.
||Danang – Hoi An – Danang
Prices are in USD, per person
- Hotel accommodation as indicated (shared twin or double room )
- Transfer by private air-conditioned vehicles.
- Meals as mentioned in the itinerary (B-Breakfast, L-Lunch).
- Expert English speaking local guide (other languages on request)
- All entrance fees during guided time
- Letter for visa on arrival
- International airfare and airport taxes
- Visa stamping fee upon arrival
- Domestic flights (air fare and airport tax): Vietnam Airlines – Economy class:
- HCMC//Hanoi Danang: from US$ 70.00
- Da Nang HCMC//Hanoi: from US$ 70.00
- All other services, which are not mentioned above.
- Personal expenses such as laundry, telephone, drinks etc…
- Tip for guides, drivers (if any)
- Travel insurance
Day 1: Danang Arrival
Pick up at your hotel in Ho Chi Minh City or Hanoi, transfer to Tan Son Nhat or Noi Bai Airport for the short flight to Danang. Welcomed and transferred to The Furama Resort, an international standard beach resort located on the white sand of the famous Non Nuoc Beach. Time at leisure to enjoy one of The Best Resorts in Vietnam. Overnight at Furama Resort or similar.
Day 2: Danang
Breakfast. Full day free at your leisure for more discovery of the surrounds on your own, or relax in your resort. Overnight at Furama Resort or similar.
Day 3: Danang – Hoi An – Danang
Breakfast. Transfer to Hoi An, take a guided walking tour of Hoi An, discover the historic town which used to be a prosperous seaport city during the 16th to 18th centuries. Visit Hoi An’s colourful local market, the Tan Ky old house, Fukien Assembly Hall, and the 400-year-old Japanese covered bridge.Travelers can also see local residents raise silkworms and produce silk for Hoi An’s burgeoning textile industry. Lunch in a typical local restaurant. Overnight at Furama Resort or similar.
Day 4: Danang Departure
Breakfast. Leisure time until transfering to the airport for your onward flight.