Day 1: Hanoi – Halong Bay (L/D)
- Between 8 & 8:30am, Pick-up at your hotel and start the 3 hour-and-a-half hour drive to Halong Bay
- At mid-day board Oriental Sails, followed by a Cruise Briefing
- 1pm – 3:30pm Savor a delicious lunch as Deluxe Oriental Sails Halong cruises further along the limestone islands of Fighting Cock, Turtle Island and others…
- 3:30 – 5:30pm Visit the Amazing Cave (Sung Sot Cave), and kayak along some hidden parts of the bay
- 5:30 – 7pm Enjoy swimming, snap photos or just relax on the vessel as the sun starts to set
- 7pm Dinner is served. Socialize with other guests or just laze around, in the relaxing environment.
- Overnight on board.
Day 2: Halong Bay – Hanoi (B/L)
- 6:30am Start your day with swimming, exercise or a photo hunt
- 7am – Have breakfast at sunrise, then visit Ti Top Island and cruise to Ba Hang Fishing Village, pass by Dog Rock and Incense Burner islets, and then continue cruising towards the harbor
- Enjoy lunch around 11:00am
- 12pm, midday, you will be cruise back to land, to meet your road vehicle and return to Hanoi, where your journey concludes at your hotel around 4:30pm