Day 1: Hanoi – Halong Bay
8am: Leave Hanoi for Halong City passing through the Red River Delta and see the many locals working in the fields.
On arrival, board your Starlight Cruise, and enjoy a welcome drink, get a brief introduction about the cruise and safety guidelines, after which you check into your cabin.
Enjoy lunch while cruising in the magnificent Halong Bay, admiring the fascinating rock formations, before joining a guided tour of Sung Sot Cave, also known as Amazing Cave, and one look and you quickly realize why.
Around 4:15pm Sunset time. You are free to choose one of the below options:
– Option 1: Visit Titop Island, swim and walk to the top of the hill there, and enjoy photographing the panoramic view.
– Option 2: Enjoy some kayaking, to explore hidden parts of the bay
– Option 3: Stay onboard and relax
At 6pm you can enjoy happy hour, with free finger food and various drinks on discounts. Try mini-golf on the top deck or take part in a cooking demonstration and food décor with our Chef
Dinner is served between 7 and 9pm and a private dinner is available on request
After dinner join in some squid fishing with the crew, sing karaoke or just laze around or relax in your cabin.
Day 2: Halong Bay Cruise – Hanoi
Welcome the new day and amazing dawn on the Legendary Gulf of Tonkin, and refresh your body & soul with a Tai-chi lesson on the sundeck.
At 7am catch the morning view of the seascapes with a cup of tea or coffee before having breakfast.
You will then explore the floating village of Cua Van, a fishing village, where you take a rowing boat through the village, and find out the way the locals live.
Around 9:30am you check out of your cabin and continue cruising and exploring Halong Bay’s 2000 islets while the boat heads towards the harbor. You will have your last meal in the Bay with a brunch served while the boat is close to the harbor, and at midday the cruise ties up at the pier, and you disembark. Your road vehicle will return you to Hanoi, stopping on the way back for a break.
What to take
We suggest a small, lightweight daypack for cameras, extra film, bottled water, swimming gear, insect repellents, original passports, credit card and cash.
- The above cruise itinerary is subject to change due to weather, tide levels and operating conditions without prior notice.
- lease get final information from our sales staff before your date of cruise.
- Promotion might be applied, inclusions and exclusions might be changed – you will be informed of changes upon booking.
For safety reasons, these below visitors are not recommended to cruise overnight in Halong Bay:
- Person with disability: physical or sensory.
- Person who has symptoms of hallucinations, sleepwalking, fear of being enclosed, epilepsy…
- Person who is older than 80.
- Person who is overweight (>120kg).