Arriving in Saigon (Ho Chi Minh City) and needing a transfer to nearby locations? Look no further than these services to take you to your next destination in comfort and with your own driver.
All you need do is book the service, and sit back and enjoy the scenery in your private, air – conditioned vehicle. We will pick you up (or see you off) at the Tan Son Nhat airport, transfer you to your hotel in Ho Chi Minh City or to other places near Ho Chi City such as: Cu Chi Tunels, Can Tho, Cai Be floating market…
Take the easy way – book this efficient transfer service online now! Please let us know your flight details, including: your flight number, departure point, and your time of arrival,to ensure that we on time and you will not have to wait.Your transfer will be confirmed within 24 hours .
|From||To||04 seat||07 seat||16 seat||29 seat||45 seat|
|Tan Son Nhat airport||Ho Chi Minh city||17||20||38||65||90|
|Ho Chi Minh city||Tan Son Nhat airport||17||20||32||65||90|
|Ho Chi Minh city||Mui Ne||105||115||130||n/a||n/a|
|Ho Chi Minh city||Can Tho||100||105||125||n/a||n/a|
|Ho Chi Minh City||Vung Tau||75||85||115||n/a||n/a|
|Can Tho||Mui Ne||220||240||265||n/a||n/a|
|Nam Cat Tien||Can Tho||195||215||245||n/a||n/a|
|Da Lat city||Can Tho||275||300||370||n/a||n/a|
- Usually, there are 3 kinds of cars: 4-seater cars for maximum 3 passengers, 7-seater for maximum 5 passengers and 16-seater for maximum 12 passengers. (this is to allow room for your luggage).
- Tan Son Nhat International Airport in HCM city is the largest in the south of the country. It is 30 km from the city centre, and the travel time to or from the city centre is 30 – 40 minutes.There have been many difficulties to travelers who use taxis’ for transferring from Tan Son Nhat Airport to Ho Chi Minh City. Guests are sometimes charged too highly, or taken to wrong hotels and destinations.
- When you arrive at Tan Son Nhat International Airport, you’ll see your name on our staff’s hand sign board. Our drivers will wait for their passengers at the “Arrivals” area, where other drivers are also waiting with name boards. if you cannot find driver please go to ” Information Desk ” and ring us on : ( +84 ) 982358282.
- Should you tip your driver? It is up to you whether you want to tip the driver or not. If you are happy with the service given you, it is customary to tip between 5-10%; however, there is no obligation.
You can pay by Credit card.
- The price is per car, not per person, and the quoted price is fully inclusive, with no added extras.