Day 1: Hanoi – Halong Bay
7:45 – 08:20: Meet your tour guide at the suggested places around the Old Quarter for your Halong Bay.
– Get free wifi access while taking a 3 hour bus trip to Halong, have short break en-route.
– Embark at Bai Chay pier, Ha Long City. Transfer by tender to The Viet Beauty Cruise.
– Greeted by crew members followed by welcome drinks, receive a cruise briefing and check into cabin.
– Free wife access is available onboard so you have plenty of time socializing or chatting online.
– Enjoy a set lunch onboard while cruising through Stone Dog islet, Fighting cock islets…
– Stop at Soi Sim Island for an hour for swimming, sun-bathing, or experiencing water surfing.
– Have unforgettable memories of kayaking among hidden sites and of Bo Nau cave.
– Return to the cruise boat and relax on the sundeck, enjoy fantastic views, drinks and sunset photos.
– Join in a “cooking class” on board, with our chef making some dishes and suggesting recipes.
19:00 A delectable dinner is served, then spend the night onboard, in the middle of Halong Bay
– Enjoy an entertaining evening, with karaoke singing, squid-fishing (optional) or massage (upon requests).
Day 2: Bai Tu Long Bay – Hanoi
06:30 Enjoy sunrise over the bay or take part in a Tai Chi session on cruise sundeck.
– Relax with complimentary tea and coffee served. Have a light breakfast on board.
– Visit Sung Sot “surprising” cave with millions of surprising stalactites and stalagmites on display.
09:30 Check out your cabin, keep taking photo’s of wonderful Ha Long while we keep cruising
– Enjoy a Buffet Brunch on board while passing Bai Tu Long Bay and see Bai Tho Mountain.
– Disembark at Bai Chay pier, and relax in the lounge before boarding your road vehicle for the return journey to Hanoi. The tour ends back at your hotel around 5pm.