Day 1: Ha Noi – Ha Long Bay
7:45 – 08:20: Meet your tour guide at the suggested place in the Old Quarter, and transfer to for Halong Bay.
– Get free wifi access while taking a 3 hour bus trip to Ha Long, have short break en-route.
– Embark at Bai Chay pier, Halong City, and transfer by tender to The Viet Beauty Cruise.
– Greeted by crew members, followed by welcome drinks, get a cruise briefing and check into your cabin.
– Free wife access is available onboard you have plenty of time socializing, or chatting online.
– Enjoy a set lunch onboard while cruising through Stone Dog islet, Fighting cock islets…
– Stop at Soi Sim island one hour for swimming, sun-bathing, or experiencing water surfing.
– Have an unforgettable memory while doing kayaking among hidden parts and Bo Nau cave.
– Return to your cruise, relax on the sundeck for fantastic views, drinks and sunset photos.
– Join in a “cooking class” on board with our chef making some dishes with suggested recipe.
19:00 Delectable dinner is served. Overnight on cruise in the middle of Ha Long Bay
– Entertaining evening with karaoke singing, squid-fishing (optional) or massage (upon requests).
Day 2: Ha Long Bay – Lan Ha Bay – Full day kayaking
06:30 Enjoy sunrise over Ha Long Bay, or take part in a Tai Chi session on the cruise sundeck.
– Relax with complimentary tea and coffee then have light breakfast on board.
Change onto our Day Boat cruiser, and go to a wonderful area of Lan Ha Bay for your second day activities.
– Kayaking to explore Lan Ha Bay, pass through “Dark and Light” cave. If the weather is nice, you can swim at wonderful Three Peach beach.
– Visit a Pearl farm, see real pearl products and understand process of pearl making in Ha Long Bay.
– Enjoy lunch on board, then cruise slowly to other neglected parts of Lan Ha Bay for a photo hunt.
– Get back to The Viet Beauty Cruise. Enjoy a second night on board in Ha Long Bay again.
Day3: Ha Long Bay – Hanoi
06:30 Enjoy sunrise over the bay or take part in a Tai Chi session on cruise sundeck.
– Relax, with complimentary tea and coffee served and have a light breakfast on board.
– Visit Sung Sot “Amazing Cave” with millions of surprising stalactites and stalagmites.
09:30 Check out your cabin, photograph the wonderful Halong surrounds as your cruise continues.
– Have a Buffet Brunch on board while passing Bai Tu Long Bay, and see Bai Tho Mountain.
– Disembark at Bai Chay pier. Relax in the lounge before your road vehicle transfers you to Hanoi.
16:30: Arrive back in Hanoi, and our services end on arrival at your hotel.