About V’Spirit Classic Cruises Halong
Experience V’Spirit Classic Cruises Halong, one of the best mid-range cruises available. You will not only see many fantastically shaped islands, beautiful beaches, and great natural caves, but you will also learn more about Halong Bay’s history and local people. Relax and let the wonderful scenery glide by, let your imagination run wild and you will see many different shapes and resemblances in the thousands of limestone islets passing by.
- Welcome Drinks .
- Shuttle bus with complimentary bottled water (P/U: Hanoi city center).
- Cruise Itinerary and Program .
- Entrance and Sightseeing Fees .
- English-speaking Tour Guide .
- Deluxe Cabins and A/C and en-suite Bathrooms.
- Vietnamese and International Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner
- Insurance, Taxes and Service Charges.
- Airfares, Car Transfers.
- Beverages, Tips and Personal Expenses.
- All other services not clearly mentioned above.
- Children under 5 years old are FOC, sharing room with parents.
- Children from 5 to 8 years old are charged 50%, sharing room with parents.
- Children from 9 to 11 years old are charged 75%, sharing room with parents.
- Times of activities may vary slightly. Itinerary and Program subject to change when necessary or bad weather condition.
- Advanced reservation is required with full passenger details, including Full Name, Date of Birth, Nationality, Passport Number, Visa Expiry Date etc.
- A valid passport is required upon check-in onboard..
- What to bring: Swimming suites, sun glasses, insect repellent.
- Special requests on food (diet or vegetarian) please inform us before departure.
Day 1: Hanoi – Halong Bay (L/D)
08h00 – 08h30 Pick-up at hotel and start the scenic, 3.5 hour drive to Halong Bay. Enjoy the landscape of the Red River Delta country side and have a short break on the way for refreshments or Toilet stop.
12h00 – 12h30 Embark on V’Spirit Classic Cruise followed by a short cruise briefing. 13h00 – 15h30 Savor a delectable lunch as V’Spirit Classic Cruises among the limestone islands…
15h30 – 16h30 Kayak among the hidden areas of the bay, around the Luon Cave area. 16h30 Back to the V’Spirit Classic Cruise 16h30 – 17h30 Cruise to Soi Sim island. Go swimming and relaxing at the beach of Soi Sim or climb up to the top of the island for a panorama view of Halong Bay 17h30 Return to the main boat for a shower. Relax or snap photos as the sun starts to set 19h00 Dinner is served. Socialize with other guests, fish for squid, or just laze around Overnight on board.
Day 2: Halong Bay – Hanoi (B/L)
6h30 – 7h00 Start your day with Tai Chi exercises or a photo hunt .
7h30 – 8h30 Have breakfast at sunrise.
8h30 – 9h30 Explore the amazing Sung Sot Cave – the nicest cave in Halong Bay.
9h30 Return to the boat. Freshen up and check out of your cabin.
9h30 – 10h30 Continue your cruise exploring the Bay, passing Ba Hang fishing village, Dog Islet and more…
10h30 – 11h30 While heading back to the harbor, watch the cooking demonstration before enjoying a traditional Vietnamese lunch. 12h00 Disembark V’Spirit Classic Cruise .
12h30. Transfer back to your hotel in Hanoi city center where our services end at approximately 16h30 – 17h00